This quiche holds up well in the fridge, so it’s a good choice when meal planning. You can prepare the quiche on Sunday, put each serving in a plastic container in the fridge, and eat it for breakfast all week
Ingredients for Breakfast Sausage Quiche
- 12 large eggs
- cup heavy cream
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces sugar-free breakfast sausage
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Double-Check Your Sausage A lot of commercially prepared sausages contain corn syrup, which not only is unhealthy but ups the carbohydrate count of your meal. If you can’t find breakfast sausage that doesn’t contain added sugar, replace the sausage in this recipe with ground pork seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sage.
How to Prepare Breakfast Sausage Quiche
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add breakfast sausage and Cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9” × 13” casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cut into 12 squares and serve.