Ingredients for Stuffed Chicken Breast:
1 pound (individual) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach chopped
1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
1 tbsp minced green onions
1/2 cup shredded pepper hack cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
How to Prepare Stuffed Chicken Breast:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
3. Combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
4. Fill each chicken breast with 1/4 of the mixture and secure pocket closed with toothpicks.
5. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and cook for 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.