Prep Time 15 minutes
Calories 371 kcal
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk grass-fed if possible
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper minced
- 1/2 red onion minced
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon cooked until crispy
- Salt and pepper
- 4 multigrain flatbreads
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Set aside.
Heat olive oil and garlic in a medium skillet set over medium-high heat.
Add red pepper and onion, and sauté 3–5 minutes, or until onions begin to turn translucent. Add eggs, reduce heat to medium and cook another 3–5 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Place 1/4 of the egg mixture and a piece of bacon on top of each flatbread. Sprinkle with cheese. Enjoy immediately, or wrap tightly in plastic wrap or foil to take on the go.
- Calories: 371; Total Fat: 22g; Saturated Fat: 7g; Monounsaturated Fat: 4g; Sodium: 565mg; Carbohydrate: 21g; Dietary Fiber: 9g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 27g