- Exercise 1- lying ham curls. Follow this up with 2 sets stiff leg deads to open up the hams and allow you
to perform compounds without tightness.
- Exercise 2- warm up knees and put blood in quads with extensions (no failure sets)
- Exercise 3- Heavy compound. 3 sets in 8 rep range
- Exercise 4- Compound 2. Prefer a leg press to give lower back a break. 12 rep range.
- Exercise 5- Hack squats or smith squats. Rep range is 15-20 reps.
- Exercise 6- Adductors. Absolutely crush them. As much blood as you can possibly put in them. No explosive reps. All controlled, squeezing, painful.