Skip to content
Legs Ham/Adductor Focus
- Exercise 1- heavy STRICT adductors. Slow and squeeze. 6 sets. Then. 2 sets high rep
- Exercise 2- Dumbell curls on flat bench.
- Exercise 3- Lying ham curls. 3 sets heavy, 3 sets high reps.
- Exercise 4- high foot position leg press. Go up by 1 plate at a time doing 12 reps each time until 12 reps
is VERY difficult. Do NOT go deep. Feet neutral and shoulder width top of platform. Once you reach top
set remove 20% and do 3 sets of 25 reps. PAIN.
- Exercise 5- Barbell squats. Feet shoulder width. Toes 45 degrees pointed out. Chest up high.
3 sets of 15, 1 set of 30 (if you don’t NEED a spotter to help you force reps
you aren’t going hard enough)
- Exercise 6- Circuit extensions, adductors, curls